Who We Are
We, the Registered society of “SARVA SEVA SANSTHAN’’ESTABLISHED IN 0/04/14, vide Registration No.AZ-20529 and PWD Act reg. no. is 3175/2015-16, by its founder Shri Parnamnand Prajapati ji, its main aim is to work towards social causes like providing education to physically challenged and under privileged children’s.
The society is working for the last 5 years and hope to progress with increasing its horizon towards more such social development causes. Since its inception, Institute is providing free and better amenities and education standards for under privileged (Hearing Impairment and Mentally Challenge) Children’s under the name Sarva Seva Special School.” , which is managed by “Sarva Seva Sansthan .
In the last 5 years, many Deaf and Dumb Children’s have taken free education from this institute from Nursery to 8th Class. Presently 65 children’s are studying in this institute. Institute also provide vocational Education and Training to the Children’s like in Computer, Candle making , chalk making , Cutting Tailoring and envelop making to become self-dependent.
Aim & Mission
- To develop appropriate Aids & Appliances and Teaching Learning Materials for CWSN.
- To works for creating Inclusive society
- To help poor, widows, handicapped, orphans, old aged, mentally retired and under privileged section of the trust/community
- To arrange and provide such medical aid an such other assistance necessary for living to the needy persons who are otherwise incapable or handicapped or mentally or physically retarded and financially uplift any person of poor class.
- To render any social, moral and financial assistance for the betterment of life of any unmarried girl or boy, widow or widower from time to time as decided by governing body members.
- To promote spiritual studies, open spiritual training, musical schools, and vocational Centre and yoga centers for general public and to do everything to make spiritual studies popular amongst the public.
- To assist, maintain and assist in relief measures in those parts which are or become subjected to natural climates like famines, fire, flood, earthquakes etc.
- To establish found and maintain libraries, reading rooms for the use and convenience of general public.
- To award prizes ,medals and other like in universities, colleges, schools and amongst general public etc. to encourage people for higher and better achievements.
- To ensure survival& protection of the girl child
- To give monetary help to needy disabled pr blind persons in the forms of monthly allowance or gratuities.